These terms and conditions contained herein govern your use of the Massman Cybergeeks services, website, and products. By utilizing, browsing, and visiting our website, you accept and agree will be bound to our terms and conditions.
Massman Cybergeeks reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time, with or without notice to you are our sole and absolute decision. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. Your use of the Massman Cybergeeks website or continued use of our services and products after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such modifications.
We also reserve the right to discontinue, suspend, cancel, deactivate, or delete your account and all related information and files in your account. We further reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to restrict, refuse, terminate, or suspend your access to or use of all or any part of the services, at any time and for any reason without giving any prior notice, in our sole discretion, including without limitation, in such instances wherein we believe that you are or might be engaged in any form of fraudulent, illegal, or otherwise improper activity regarding the services. You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for taking any of these actions.
PROHIBITED ACTS, MONITORING OF CONTENT AND TERMINATION
The Massman Cybergeeks website may contain e-mail services, blogs, chat areas, other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Massman Cybergeeks website and Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the Massman Cybergeeks website or particular Communication Service.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Massman Cybergeeks website, services, and products, you will not:
1. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
2. Harm minors in any way;
3. Impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to a Massman Cybergeeks official or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
4. Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Massman Cybergeeks website, Services and products;
5. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, image or program, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
6. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, charity requests, petitions for signatures, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
7. Upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
8. Interfere with or disrupt the Massman Cybergeeks website or Services or products or servers or networks connected to the Site or Communication Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or Communication Services;
9. Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
10. Post, list, or transmit articles which are off-topic according to the description of the group affected (collectively, the “Prohibited Acts”).
You understand that all communications and all information, data, text, images, software, icons, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted by users of the Massman Cybergeeks website, (collectively, “User Content”) are the sole responsibility of the person from which such content or communications originated.
All content included on the Massman Cybergeeks website and delivered to subscribers or clients as part of the service, including text, graphics, logos, designs, photographs, button icons, images, audio/video clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Massman Cybergeeks.